Did I ever tell you guys how much I love Avatar Kyoshi?
Just look at those moves.
Death once had a near Kyoshi experience.
Hello, call me Katie, Kate, or Katelyn! I'm just another teenie-bopper with a blog, let's try to make something out of it, shall we?
- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his potions, they’re too strong for you
- his potions would kill you traveler you can not handle them
- why should he respect knights when his potions can do anything they can
I mean alright if you don’t like Potion Seller I get it, they’re not for everyone, and hell even I’ll admit that his strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man, but nothing is stopping you from just going elsewhere for your potions, and finding a seller who sells weaker potions.
Forget the Myers-Briggs fucking personality assessment. I am dead tired of hearing if someone is an INFP or an ESLQ or whatever. I want to know if someone is melancholic or choleric. Bring back the four humors. I wanna see “Kaley, 16, phlegmatic” when I go to someone’s blog. Who is with me. Lets make this happen
here's a test i found. go wild, y'all. (im choleric.)